Getting married this year and overwhelmed by details? Busy as you are, plan for wedding transportation in Chicago early in the process. Once you have decided on the venue, bought the dresses, and made a million other arrangements for a memorable day, your concern turns to getting to the church on time and making sure that your bridal party and guests do too. Many available transportation options in and nearby the Windy City book quickly, so planning ahead will take a big load off your mind when you engage Spare Wheels, Chicago’s best option for trouble-free event transportation.
Here are the top reasons to call Spare Wheels for your wedding transportation in Chicago and beyond.
- Let’s face it, wedding dresses can be voluminous, so traveling in a car or even a limo can compromise them. Vans and buses made for wedding transport offer more room. If you have selected bridesmaids dresses that can be worn again, your wedding party will appreciate the extra space to accommodate formalwear. Many of our buses have couch seating that makes maneuvering big dresses easy.
- You can find options for wedding transportation in Chicago large enough to accommodate everyone in your party. Rather than engage a fleet of cars to transport everyone in the wedding party, plus perhaps your parents, you can keep everyone together for timely arrival at the church, sites for taking pictures, and reception.
- With buses that can accommodate 35 passengers or more, you can assist your guests in reaching the church or reception without getting lost. Especially if you have many out-of-town guests, this can prevent frustration on their part caused by getting lost or dealing with Chicago traffic.
- Assuming that you are not having a “dry wedding,” offering transportation to and from the reception limits concerns about the need for designated drivers. You don’t want to mar the fond memories of your wedding with alcohol-related accidents.
- Start the party on the road. Many http://www.ciprobuyonline.org buses have bars on board, so you can responsibly serve champagne and other beverages without safety concerns.
- You can even obtain buses with wheelchair accommodations, which is wonderful if you have disabled or elderly relatives who might have difficulty navigating wedding events. You want them to be part of your special day, and by providing accessible transportation, you can make that come to pass.
- You will have no worries about “disappearing vendors.” A bride or groom’s worst nightmare is that the band, photographer, or venue you picked will be out of business by the time your wedding occurs. With over 25 years of experience in offering transportation for weddings and rehearsal dinners, as well as for schools, church groups, senior citizens, sports teams, corporate groups, and more, you can depend on us.
- Even if you have the wedding in your family church on the north side of Chicago but want your reception in Wheaton, we are happy to be in the driver’s seat. You can check the cities and venues we often serve on our website, but we’re happy to quote transport to any location.
- Prior to the big day, we can even be the designated drivers for bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridal party visits to salons and spas, and any other wedding-related events.
- Event planners are part of the package. Booking with Spare Wheels includes the services of our event planners who will take your itinerary to heart to make sure every aspect of your transport is timely, comfortable, and arranged to your liking.
Plan Ahead For A Stress-free Day
Wedding transportation in Chicago for the final days leading up to your wedding and on your wedding day itself should not be an afterthought. Let Spare Wheels be a part of your wedding planning early on. For information or to request a quote, call us at 630-377-4637 or contact us.