Naperville Party Bus Rental: The Only Way To Tour Chicago’s Wineries In Style
If you live near Naperville, a party bus rental for a winery tour is a relaxing and memorable way to spend a day with friends and family. With a private bus tour, you choose your own group to spend the day with, riding in comfort from one beautiful winery to the next, and none of your party needs to worry about tasting all the wine they care to try. Choose your company, choose your itinerary, and choose your own entertainment, too! In your limo bus, play your favorite music on our premium sound system, or bring a guitar and make your own music. Or, you could enjoy a movie along the way, with wine-tasting intermissions. How about A Walk in The Clouds, or Year of the Comet, or maybe Bottle Shock? So many possibilities!
Chicago Area Wineries
You’ll have no shortage of choices on which wineries to visit, either. Depending upon your preferences in wine, and how long you want your adventure to last, you could make a day of one or two wineries, or extend into a longer tour. Here are just some of the wineries available to tour in our local area:
- Valentino Vineyards & Winery – This 20-acre estate produces 20 different wines, which are grown, produced, and bottled on-site. Their outstanding selection ranges from Seyval Blanc and Pinot Grigio to an outstanding Chianti and some Burgundy-style reds. If that’s not enough variety for you, they also produce red and white port wines, fortified with cognac.
- Lynfred Winery – Lynfred Winery is located in Roselle, offering daily tastings without reservations, and tours on weekends and an Epicurean Experience on Saturday afternoons with reservations. They produce an impressive assortment of red and white wines, with seasonal specialties like spiced red and white wine for the holidays. If you’re interested in something a little different, their dessert and sparkling wine selection includes sparkling apricot, cranberry, and cherry wines.
- Prairie State Winery – The Prairie State Winery in Genoa has a recently expanded tasting room, and a state-of-the-at dispensing system to prevent tasting wines from oxidizing before you taste them. Their Cabernet Franc has taken multiple awards in recent years. They also have some delicious and unusual wines, like Prairie Berry (blueberry, raspberry), Cranberry, Honey Apple Crisp, Elderberry, Pomegranate, and Rhubarb.
- Vigneto Del Bino Vineyard & Winery – This boutique winery located in Antioch is a unique experience. It’s a small vineyard with an impressive collection of vine varieties. Their tasting room and patio is open Thursday through Sunday afternoons, and at other times by appointment, because the Trombino family, who own the winery, mans the tasting room. You’ll get the chance to taste uncommon wines like St. Pepin with its tropical aroma, Frontenac Gris Amber with its apple and honey aroma, Red Frontenac with black cherry, currant, and spicy notes, and deep, rich Sabrevois, and great conversation with the vintners.
- Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery – If you’re interested in trying something even more unusual, Chicago’s Wild Blossom Meadery has all kinds of taste adventures in store. They raise their own bees to produce the honey to make the mead. It’s a modern-day connection to an 8,000-year old tradition, and they offer a widely varied selection of flavors for your sipping pleasure!
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery – The Cooper’s Hawk Winery in Naperville is the perfect ending to your perfect day of wine touring. Their tasting room is open late, and so is their “casual gourmet” restaurant. Of course, their wine list is astounding, and they will bring you a taste of a wine you are considering ordering, so you’re sure you get a glass of something you love! You’ll need reservations for dinner, but the tasting room welcomes walk-ins whenever it’s open.
Your Day, Your Way
Choose a comfortable and economical 14-passenger bus or go first-cabin in an 18-passenger limo bus with a restroom, leather seating, built-in bar, and 42” plasma screen entertainment system. Spare Wheels Transportation has a full range of vehicles to best serve your group. If you’re in Naperville, party bus rental couldn’t be any easier; we’re here to help you plan your perfect day out.